in some places, I swear, having a triple-digit IQ qualifies as a super power...which got me thinking. About this list:REAL SUPERPOWERS YOU CAN HAVE TODAY(send no money now, 90 day free trial on all super powers! Change your life at no risk to you!)
- Paying Attention to What You are Doing: this power makes you a force to be reckoned with, a model of efficiency. Something, especially on the highways and byway of our world, unique and effective.
- Finishing the Hard Stuff First: Normal humans stand staring with jaws open as you walk away from a job well done while they are still twiddling their thumbs, making coffee and getting ready. You work out, as they get ready to think about working out.
- Really Listening: For most people, a conversation is just a shallow attempt at getting their own ego stroked by people just as self-centered. With this super power you can gather information, learn things, make friends and be considered wise, intelligent and caring.
- Get Off Your Ass and Do Stuff: We have superpowers to get stuff done, right? But even with superpowers, we actually have to get off our asses and do things. Act. This superpower not only allows you to get stuff done, the purpose of all superpowers, but by doing stuff you Learn things. You Get experienced. This superpower, over time gives you other superpowers! How is that fair?
- Being Nice to People: A subtle superpower that allows you to make friends, alleviate suffering and even be proud of yourself.
- Say What You Mean: one of the most dangerous superpowers, this two-edged sword can make any group you work with more efficient, but may make normals uncomfortable. It's complementary power, Mean What You Say, has surprising force.Superpowers within the reach of everyone. Try one today!Really, people. Right there. Give it a try. They're free.Please?
And, one more thing Rory has said:
Here's the deal:
- Get off your ass and do stuff
- Challenge your own assumptions
- Have funYou've spent your whole life trying to be a good person. You're also a perfectly good animal.Go play.
There's a link to Rory's blog off to the side there. Not the worst place to spend some time...